At The Union Dairy Company, we are committed to providing a solid and secure dairy processing company that will partner with local farmers to deliver quality Australian product throughout the world.
We are committed to supplying premium Australian dairy products of the highest standard and supporting the agriculture sector, our local dairy farmers and employees to be the best they can be.
We will continue to follow our grass to glass philosophy, allowing us to keep a finger on the pulse of all facets of the production line and implement rigorous quality assurance principles. Sustainability and the environment are integral to our business philosophy and at the forefront of our work ethic; we are committed to maximizing the growth of the UDC while reducing our environmental footprint.
To our suppliers; we are committed partners in this venture, understanding that unless this project is profitable for you there will be no Union Dairy Company. So we remain committed to ensuring your outcomes are positive as well as ours.
We are a local company with global reach and our promise to you is we will continue to strive daily to be the best we can be.
- Supply superior quality Australian dairy product throughout the world;
- Support the agriculture sector, our local dairy farmers and employees to be the best they can be;
- Grow the UDC to be one of Australia’s leading dairy companies.
UDC Purpose and Commitment
Our purpose is to create a leading Australian dairy company that provides reliability and consistency to the dairy sector. While we acknowledge our supplier payment model will evolve over time we have we intend to get it right – or as close as possible to right – the first time, to address the majority of issues currently limiting suppliers growing their business with certainty and security.
The Union Dairy Company can offer partnering dairy farmers:
- Smooth seasonal pricing and cash flow payments;
- Simplicityof signals and incentives;
- Multiple monthly payments;
- Guaranteed minimum full-year milk price;
- Competitive with major rivals;
- Simple and discounted freight charges relevant to the distance from processing plants.