There are a variety of career opportunities at the UDC, from truck drivers to processing staff.
If you are interested in joining us please email your CV to email@example.com
The Union Dairy Company is currently seeking suitably experienced applicants for a production operator positions within its milk processing plant.
The UDC site is located in the South East of South Australia, approximately 8 kilometres south of Penola. The plant utilises state of the art equipment in a modern production environment.
To be successful you will require the following experience;
* Operate an evaporator, spray dryer, packaging and palletising;
* Monitor and sample powdered product;
* Maintain accurate records;
* Routine plant cleaning using foaming machine, wet scrubbers, sweepers and manual cleaning tools;
* Package finished powder, weigh, sample, seal and palletise product and move pallets with a forklift;
* Provide support for basic analytical testing on finished product;
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment;
* Follow company food safety and quality policies;
* Assist in ensuring fundamental food safety and quality practices are maintained to achieve food safety and quality objectives and to support ongoing improvements of food safety programs.
The position is full time, working to a 24/7 - 12 hour shift on a rotating roster of 4 days/nights on and 4 days off.
Above award wages are paid and will be discussed at the time of interview.
We are looking for a cleaner to join our team!
This position is for 3 hours per day Mon-Fri, start times are negotiable.
Your main goal will be to keep our administration and amenities area’s in a clean, neat and orderly condition.
Cleaner Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform various cleaning actions such as dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom/lunchroom cleaning etc
• Deep cleaning
• Window cleaning
• Some factory cleaning
• Notify management/maintenance in case there is a need for repair and interventions
• Stock and maintain supply rooms
• Cooperate with the rest of the staff
• Follow all health and safety regulations
• Proven working experience as a cleaner
• Knowledge of various cleaning chemicals and supplies
• Good knowledge of Material Safety Data Sheets
• Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team as well as working alone
• Be physically fit
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org