There are a variety of career opportunities at the UDC, from truck drivers to processing staff.
If you are interested in joining us please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking suitably experienced applicants for the role of Maintenance Manager to provide leadership and management of UDC’s maintenance team (including contractors) which operates on a rotating shift 24/7, whilst ensuring reliability of plant and equipment.
- Able to maintain a safe work environment and support all plant safety programs
- A trade qualification is preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Ability to monitor the performance and competencies of plant staff and provide leadership, coaching, discipline, and development as needed
- Able to manage budgeting, purchasing and inventory of plant operating supplies
- Ensure quality standards and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- You will be driven, passionate with a can-do attitude with strong values.
- Will understand the importance of the process efficiency and solids utilisation, continuous improvement and the environment.
- You must have the right to work in Australia (38 hours/week)
- Willing to undergo a pre-employment medical
- Full Covid vaccinations
What We offer:
- Attractive salary on offer commensurate with experience
- Relocation package for the right candidate
- Safe and supportive work environment
- Opportunity for career progression within our global organisation
- Staff discounts
If you believe you are suitable for any of the positions, please submit a current resume or directly contact us via email email@example.com. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Union Dairy Company is currently seeking suitably experienced applicants for a production operator positions within its milk processing plant.
The UDC site is located in the South East of South Australia, approximately 8 kilometres south of Penola. The plant utilises state of the art equipment in a modern production environment.
To be successful you will require the following experience;
* Assist in ensuring fundamental food safety and quality practices are maintained to achieve food safety and quality objectives and to support ongoing improvements of food safety programs.
The position is full time, working to a 24/7 - 12 hour shift on a rotating roster of 4 days/nights on and 4 days off.
Above award wages are paid and will be discussed at the time of interview.
Your main goal will be to keep our administration and amenities area’s in a clean, neat and orderly condition.
• Follow all health and safety regulations