There are a variety of career opportunities at the UDC, from truck drivers to processing staff.
If you are interested in joining us please email your CV to email@example.com
Laboratory Technician/QA Assistant
The Union Dairy Company is currently seeking a suitable applicant for the position of Laboratory Technician / QA Assistant within its milk processing plant.
The UDC site is located in the South East of South Australia, approximately 8 kilometres south of Penola. The plant utilises state of the art equipment in a modern production environment.
The position will include the following:
- Quality checks of incoming raw materials, ingredients and packaging
- Preparation and dispatch of final product samples for offsite testing
- Calibration of measuring equipment
- Internal and GMP auditing
- Quality reporting
- Environmental monitoring of production areas
The following experience will be highly regarded but are not essential as training will be provided:
- Laboratory experience, preferably in the food or dairy industry.
- Experience with Food Safety and Quality Management Systems
- Experience with HACCP based food safety systems
- Internal auditing qualifications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
- Experience with Dairy Export Orders, FSSC 22000 or other compliance systems.
Most importantly, the successful candidate will require an eye for detail and display a high level of organisation.
The position is full time working Monday-Friday and renumeration will be discussed at the time of interview.
Open to applicants with Australian unrestricted work rights only. Shortlisted candidates will be required to undertake a comprehensive pre-employment medical (including drug and alcohol testing).
Please forward your application with cover letter and resume to:
Site Manager: Stefan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close Friday 29th November, 2019.
The Union Dairy Company is and equal opportunity employer