opening average milk price 2020-2021
UDC’s opening average milk price for the 2020-2021 season is:
staNDARD FORMS OF AGREEMENT
STATEMENT OF CIRCUMSTANCES - EXCLUSIVE MSA
- UDC’s Standard Form of Agreement is for Exclusive Milk Supply with the term being from 1st July 2020 -30th June 2021
- UDC suppliers can decide themselves to extend the term beyond that stated
- UDC will enter into an agreement for A Grade milk in South West Victoria and South East South Australia where the milk supplier has passed our requirements as outlined in the Standard Form of Agreement
- UDC’s milk price has been set taking into account domestic and global uncertainty
STATEMENT OF CIRCUMSTANCES - NON EXCLUSIVE MSA
- This MSA is no longer available due to meeting capacity limits.
To receive a standard form of agreement please fill in the below.
Statement of disputes 2019-2020
In accordance with the requirements of Section 56 of the Competition and Consumer (Industry Codes – Dairy) Regulations 2019 The Union Dairy Company reports a nil return as there have been no disputes lodged with The Union Dairy Company that are disputes as defined in the Code.