opening average milk price 2020-2021
UDC’s opening average milk price for the 2020-2021 season is:
staNDARD FORMS OF AGREEMENT
STATEMENT OF CIRCUMSTANCES - EXCLUSIVE MSA
- UDC’s Standard Form of Agreement is for Exclusive Milk Supply with the term being from 1st July 2020 -30th June 2021
- UDC suppliers can decide themselves to extend the term beyond that stated
- UDC will enter into an agreement for A Grade milk in South West Victoria and South East South Australia where the milk supplier has passed our requirements as outlined in the Standard Form of Agreement
- UDC’s milk price has been set taking into account domestic and global uncertainty
STATEMENT OF CIRCUMSTANCES - NON EXCLUSIVE MSA
- This MSA is no longer available due to meeting capacity limits.
If you are interested in supplying UDC please fill in the form below or phone us on 03 5563 4444.
Statement of disputes 2019-2020
In accordance with the requirements of Section 56 of the Competition and Consumer (Industry Codes – Dairy) Regulations 2019 The Union Dairy Company reports a nil return as there have been no disputes lodged with The Union Dairy Company that are disputes as defined in the Code.